Difflam Mouth Gel with a fresh peppermint flavour provides fast soothing pain relief for mouth ulcers and sore gums.
The Anti-inflammatory action targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain, while the Antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause mouth infections.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of
- Mouth ulcers.
- Denture ulcers.
- Sore gums.
- Other mouth sores, inflammation or irritations of the cheeks, lips or tongue.
- Relieve pain from wearing mouthguards and by people with new dental braces.
Free from sugar, lactose, gluten, and alcohol.
Gently massage approx. 1cm of gel into sore area with a clean finger every 2-3 hours as required (max. 12 times per day). Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after application.
Do not use
- if past the expiry date
- if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine
- Not recommended for children under 6 years
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days
- If symptoms persist, see your dentist or pharmacist. Contains Saccharin sodium.
Keep out of reach of children.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 10mg/g. Cetylpyridinium chloride 1mg/g
Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.