Aids and equipment hire
What aids can I hire?
Our pharmacy provides a wide range of aids and equipment, for hire, including:
- Mobility aids such as walking frames, crutches, walking sticks, wheel chairs and scooters
- Bathroom and toilet aids
- Continence products, including bed sheets and seat covers, and involvement in the Continence Aids Payment Scheme.
While community pharmacies do not usually provide specialised or high-tech equipment (involving electronics or computers), we may be able to order a specific product or disposable supplies that you may need.
Examples of hi-tech equipment that can be ordered include:
- CPAP machines
- Catheter supplies
- Oxygen concentrators
- Tube feeding equipment
- Blood glucose monitoring machines
- Blood pressure machines
- Pressure garments, bandages, braces and support products
- Orthosis and specialised footwear
Drop in to the pharmacy or call us on (02) 9982 6383 to discuss your mobility aid or equipment needs at any time.