Steradent Active Plus.
- Deep cleans dentures within 3 minutes. Its special formula activates thousands of micro bubbles that carry the active oxygen all around the dentures for quick and powerful in-depth cleaning.
- Working in areas that the toothbrush can't reach, it removes 99.9% of bacteria and removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone.
- The formula is suitable for both full and partial dentures and will not cause damage to dentures or to its metal parts.
- With daily use Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling noticeably cleaner.
For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
1. Rinse and brush dentures under running water. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in glass.
2. Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
3. Brush and rinse dentures in water thoroughly before wearing.
4. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
If accidentally swallowed seek medical advice immediately. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Not recommended for users with known hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
For soaking dentures only. Do not place tablets in mouth Do not drink the solution. Keep out of reach and sight of children. If accidentally swallowed seek medical advice immediately. If spilt or splashed, rinse well with water. Do not dissolve with any other denture cleansers. Store in a cool dry place. Not recommended for users with known hypersensitivity to any ingredient. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Dispose of solution and unwanted tablets responsibly. Retain outer carton for precautions and directions.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulphoate, PEG-90, Flavour, TAED, CI28440, CI 42090.